There’s a good reason why so many people choose ASAP Apartment Finders. When they come to us, they know we have their best interests at heart, and we care about their needs. We don’t take any money from our renters. In fact, we actually give them money.
It may sound too good to be true, but that’s the reality of it. We don’t accept any money from our renter, and based on the rent of the apartment we help them find, we actually give them a rebate. We can do this because we take a commission payment from the properties in our search database. They pay us, so you don’t have to pay anything.
Depending on your rent, we will send up you to $200. Your rent, however, will not be affected by our services. The rent prices are just the same whether you find your new home with us or another service. You get all the help of a professional real estate company, and you get paid for it.
Rebate Qualification Guidelines
Here are the rebate qualification guidelines to help you learn more about our services.
- Must enter “ASAP Apartment Finders” on the guest card and rental application under who referred you
- Rent amount of $999 or less qualifies for a $50 rebate
- Rent amount of $1,000 to $1,499 qualifies for a $100 rebate
- Rent amount of $1,500 or more a month qualifies for a $200 rebate
- Completed rebate form must be submitted within 15 days after the lease start date
Before you sign your lease, make sure the lease application and guest cards are filled out with our information. We will contact your property owner and verify that you signed the lease.